The end of the semester is always really busy. I haven’t posted in a few days and Joseph actually hasn’t taken any pictures. He seems to be losing interest. I guess it is a lot to expect an 8 year old to take a picture a day. I think by the time summer rolls around, it will be hard for me to keep up with the daily posts due to all the traveling. We will be living out of suitcases and staying different places. I hate to bail on the whole thing so I came up with a new strategy. For Joseph, I will stop numbering his photos. If he takes a photo, then I will post it. If not, then I am not going to worry about it. For myself, I will continue to try and post daily. If I get behind, then I will put multiple pictures in the same post as I have done before. I think it will be a miracle if I complete the Project 365. I guess only time will tell.
Joseph: We had “breakfast” for dinner.
Julia: #118/365
This is a common Javanese decoration found inside homes…mirror with doors. I am not sure about the significance of the doors on the mirror.
Julia: #119/365
Sweet Katelyn playing on the playground at the elementary school. We were waiting for Joseph and Audrey to get done with gymnastics.
Julia: #120/365
Doss and I ate at a Thai restaurant in the mall. The chandelier was made out of wine glasses.
No comments:
Post a Comment