Friday, April 26, 2013

Art Supplies

Katelyn and I went to the store today to get some art supplies.  I finally bought myself an easel.  I had been propping my canvas on a chair covered with newspaper.  It wasn’t the best position for painting since the height of the chair is not adjustable.  I also bought a couple of sketchbooks.  I already bought 2 previously, but they were claimed by Joseph and Audrey.  Katelyn said she wanted one too so I bought 2 more today.  Finally, I have my own sketchbook.  At my art class on Thursday, I got a generic “nice” from the teacher.  I will take that as a compliment.   Katelyn and I had lunch with Doss at Burger King.  Then Doss showed us an area in the mall that had Koi fish.   Doss thinks I should try painting Koi next.  I might do that.  I love Koi.

Joseph: #116/365

My mom is making baby hats from this super cool yarn.

DSCN0034

 

Julia: #116/365

Sweet Katelyn standing in front of the Koi pond.

IMG_6289[1]

No comments: