Saturday, April 27, 2013

Last Game

Joseph’s team played their last game today against British International School.  It was pretty sad.  They lost 12 to 1.  Joseph’s team didn’t give up and they played hard for the whole game.  The coaches said they were proud of the boys.  The parents are proud of the team too.  The kids were gracious when they won and not sore losers when they lost.  They’ve worked hard this season.  They came in 3rd place in the league so they still did very well. 

Later we went to the Primary talent show.  Audrey displayed some of her artwork and Joseph played the cello.  He did really well.  We were proud of him.  After the talent show, the kids swam all afternoon. Doss and I got to hang out with some of the other adults and chat.  It was nice.

Joseph: #117/365

My mom making the baby hats.

DSCN0038

 

Julia: #117/365

I videotaped the performance so I had to wait until after Joseph played to get a quick picture of him.

_DSC0011

No comments: