Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Behind Again

I got behind on posting again.  Sunday we stayed home and watched General Conference.  It was nice to have a day where we did not have to get out and about, especially first thing in the morning.  I spent most of Monday just trying to get things ready for Joseph’s birthday party today.  He wanted a Lego theme party.  It turned out pretty well.  I had to pick a few of the kids up from school and the rest of them came on the bus with Joseph.  We played a few Lego games and had a Lego car race.  We also went down and played soccer for awhile.  Then the kids came up for pizza and cake.  It was a fun-filled afternoon/evening.

 

Joseph: #104/365

You can see the volcanoes.

DSCN0009

 

Joseph: #105/365

This is the first picture I took with my new camera.

DSCN0003

 

Joseph: #106/365

These are my presents from my birthday party today.

DSCN0021

 

Julia: #104/365

We always get gas at Pertamina stations. Pertamina is the Indonesian National Oil Company.

DSCN0013

 

Julia: #105/365

Joseph’s Lego blocks cake(s).

IMG_6178[1]

 

Julia: #106/365

The kids were all fighting over who got to be the skeleton…lol.

IMG_6187[1]

No comments: