I had a busy schedule today. First thing this morning I had my driver drop the cookies off for the missionary zone conference. As soon as he got back, Katelyn and I headed to the SOS clinic. I had blood drawn for some repeat tests of my cholesterol levels and blood platelet levels. The doctor is running additional tests for thyroid function and thrombophilia. The good news is my blood platelet levels have dropped to almost normal with the aspirin treatment and no birth control. Also my cholesterol levels are now normal with significant increases in the good cholesterol. My triglyceride levels dropped quite a bit even though they were already in the normal range.
After the blood tests, I saw the dentist. He checked my tooth and said I needed to wait one more week before he puts un the permanent filling. This is the longest root canal treatment I have ever had.
Anyways, after getting done with the SOS clinic, we headed to the US Embassy to get more pages for my passport. I got 24 pages added.
Katelyn was ready to go home after a busy morning/afternoon. I also taught English this evening too...busy day.
Joseph: #95/365
Another red angry bird
Julia: #95/365
Pineapple bush near the US Embassy
No comments:
Post a Comment