Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Backlog

I didn’t have internet access while we were in New Zealand last week.  We got back on Sunday but we have been really busy and jet lag seems to really be taking its toll.  We have been unable to stay up past 8:00pm and everyone has been getting up between 3:00 and 4:00am.  All this means is that I am way behind on our project 365.  Joseph and I have continued to take our daily pictures.


Joseph: #82/365
Leaving Jakarta for New Zealand
Flight (2)

Joseph: #83/365
Auckland Airport
Auckland (102)

Joseph: #84/365
View from my mom’s friend’s house
Auckland (141)

Joseph: #85/365
Black and white bird
Auckland (98)

Joseph: #86/365
Goat at the campsite
Hamilton (7)

Joseph: #87/365
This was the best campground.  The jumping pillow was so fun!
LakeTaupo (119)

Joseph: #88/365
This lizard has a blue tongue.
RainbowSprings (143)

Joseph: #89/365
Birds
SeabirdCoast (27)

Joseph: #90/365
My little sister at the Singapore Airport
IMG_5997[1]

Joseph: #91/365
Chickens in front of the school again
IMG_6017[1]

Joseph: #92/365
Granny and Grandpa got us a hamster ball for Nibbles
IMG_6022[1]

Joseph: #93/365
I asked my mom to make cheese pizza for dinner.
IMG_6032[1]

Julia: #82/365
At the Singapore Airport…the red m&m is holding a durian.
Flight (9)

Julia: #83/365
We parked the RV we rented in the culdesac near my friend V’s house and visited with her and her family our first day in New Zealand.
Auckland (138)

Julia: #84/365
Auckland is also known as the City of Sails.
Auckland (150)

Julia: #85/365
The Hamilton, New Zealand LDS Temple
Hamilton (45)

Julia: #86/365
We went to the glow worm caves in Waitomo.  We bought the kids stuffed Kiwis as souvenirs.
Waitomo (29)

Julia: #87/365
The kids loved the jumping pillow at the holiday park we stayed at near Lake Taupo.
LakeTaupo (43)

Julia: #88/365
We visited Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park.  The kids said their favorite thing in New Zealand was riding the Big Splash!
RainbowSprings (74)

Julia: #89/365
Our last night in New Zealand we stayed at a free campsite along the Seabird Coast.  In the morning we headed back to Auckland for our flights back home.
SeabirdCoast (11)

Julia:  #90/365
We got home on Easter Sunday.  After resting a little in the afternoon, the kids dyed Easter eggs and we had an Easter egg hunt.
IMG_6002[1]

Julia: #91/365
Believe it or not, we missed Jakarta. Although New Zealand was lovely, it’s nice to be back.
IMG_6015[1]

Julia: #92/365
Doss pouring over the thousands of pictures that we took in New Zealand between his dad, myself, and the kids. He actually narrowed it down to around 10 pictures to post on Facebook…impressive. I think it will take me a long time to narrow down pictures for an album.
IMG_6027[1]

Julia: #93/365
It rained before soccer practice today instead of during  Either way, Joseph was a sweaty, muddy mess by the time it was over. We made him jump in the shower right after I took this picture.
IMG_6031[1]

Yay!  I’m all caught up on the Project 365.  I guess a little persistence pays off.  Plus, even though I am really tired, I need to stop going to bed so early.  Hopefully we all recover from jet lag soon. 

No comments: