Sunday, April 21, 2013

Catching up

I keep getting behind on posting a picture every day for the Project 365. Joseph is generally good about taking a picture a day, but sometimes he forgets.  I think to make my life easier, I will sometimes post pictures that he took, but not necessarily on the day that it was taken.  I have to admit that I am finally losing steam.  There is just so much going on all the time that taking and blogging about even just one picture a day is taking a lot of effort.  I am so ready for summer vacation already.

 

Joseph: #108/365

My mom as a Lego knight minifigure.

DSCN0019

 

Joseph: #109/365

One of my friends could not come to my party so my mom said I could have the extra Lego Brick light. 

DSCN0028

 

Joseph: #110/365

My mom made Lego heads from marshmallows and chocolate.

IMG_6170

 

Joseph: #111/365

This is my camera I got for my birthday.

IMG_6175

 

Julia: #108/365

My friend is moving back to Taiwan so I bought her buffet table.  It’s made of teak wood.

DSCN0030

 

Julia: #109/365

Audrey playing Jenga at the school library.  We visit the library at least once a week.

IMG_6203

 

Julia: #110/365

Isn’t she the sweetest thing ever?  I love my Nunu!

DSCN0027

 

Julia: #111/365

She loves her new swimsuit!

IMG_6211

No comments: