I guess the virus is making its round through the family. Joseph vomited early this morning so he stayed home from school. He seems to be better, but his stomach is still bothering him some. He said he wanted to make up his own game. I gave him some cardstock, paper, and markers and he went to it. He even wrote up instructions for how to play the game. We played it for FHE. It was fun. Today was Monday so I normally go up to school to meet the kids. I met up with Audrey after school let out. We went to the school library and checked out some new books. Then she got dressed and went to gymnastics. Later this month Joseph will start up cello again. He will have cello lessons and then gymnastics. We usually get home around 5:00pm so Mondays are busy days.
Joseph: #14/365
This is the game I made. It is called Crazyville.
Julia: #14/365
While we were waiting for the driver to pick us up at the school, a rooster and hen came walking down the road. Audrey was pretty excited to see them and asked the driver not to run them over after we got into the car…lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment