Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Japanese Restaurant

I didn’t take Katelyn to preschool this morning since I had a lunch date with some Taiwanese friends.  We went to Sumiya Japanese Restaurant at STC Senayan.  I had no idea there was a nice restaurant in that building.  The food was really good.  We had a good time. 

We also had a fun evening.  After dinner we got snacks at the little food mart in our apartment complex.  Then we went up to the 23rd floor to look at the view and eat our snacks.  After that we took the kids to the indoor play area.  Joseph and Doss played ping pong.  Then the kids played Hide and Seek with Doss.  I was an iPad junkie this evening.

 

Joseph: #29/365

These are the city lights.

Day29

 

Julia: #29/365

The lunch I ordered at the Japanese restaurant.  I got a tofu hot pot, some other kind of tofu dish, and a chicken dish (not pictured).  It was yummy!

Day29

No comments: