Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Long Day

Wednesdays are pretty long days for me.  I teach preschool in the morning and then have to turn around and head up to school for the rest of the afternoon.  Joseph has soccer practice every Wednesday.  Today traffic was pretty bad because of some labor protests. Jalan Sudirman was totally congested.  It took almost a half hour to get to the school.  Normally it takes less than half that amount of time.  Luckily, the roads were pretty clear on the way home from soccer practice so it did not take long to get home.

Joseph: #16/365

This is our school tree. We call it the Pattimura Tree.

Day16

 

Julia: #16/365

Katelyn was outside on the balcony blowing bubbles after we got home from soccer practice.  I like this picture because I think it shows how excited she is about the bubbles…simple pleasures.

Day16

No comments: