This week went by fairly quickly. Sadly, since school and soccer have started up again, there are no more days to sleep in. The kids leave for school at 7am each morning. Virtually every Saturday, Joseph will have a soccer game. The one this Saturday is at 7:30am which means he needs to be suited up and ready to go by 7am! Sundays we have 8am church so again, we have to be up bright and early. Still, I’m just glad it’s Friday since other than the early soccer game, we don’t have a rigid schedule.
Joseph: #11/365
These are large Indonesian masks!
Julia: #11/365
I am still playing around with my 50mm prime lens. In this photo I was focusing on Katelyn’s hand as she was putting together a puzzle. I like the effect of the shallow depth of field. Only her hand and the immediate area around it are in focus. Everything else is a blur including the foreground. I also liked the colors. Katelyn was wearing a multi-colored Batik dress and the alphabet puzzle pieces are also brightly colored.
No comments:
Post a Comment