Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Rainy Day

It pretty much rained all day today.  It was my day to teach preschool in the morning.  Then I headed off to school to meet Joseph and Audrey. Joseph has soccer practice after school on Wednesdays at 3:00pm.  There isn’t enough time for the kids to come home and then go back to school so I just meet them at school at 2pm.  We went to the library and checked out some books.  Then we headed to the cafeteria for some snacks.  The field was too wet to play on today so soccer practice was upstairs in the gym.  During the scrimmage, Joseph scored 2 goals for his team.  He loves soccer!  When we got home, Audrey discovered that a caterpillar was the culprit that had been destroying our chilli pepper plants.  She asked Doss not to kill it so he threw it off the balcony.  I don’t know if a caterpillar can survive a fall like that…maybe.

 

Joseph: #9/365

This is the real-life very hungry caterpillar. 

Day9

 

Julia: #9/365

Soccer is so fun!

Day9

No comments: