We have been posting pictures to our Project 365 for one whole month! I have to admit it is a bit challenging sometimes. Tonight for instance, I took a shower and was ready to go to sleep when I remembered that I hadn’t posted today’s pictures. I am pretty sleepy and not feeling like blogging tonight but here I am doing it anyways.
Today I took Katelyn to preschool. I did a bit of shopping at Pondok Indah Mall. I bought some rolling duffel bags for an upcoming trip. I also bought some new make-up. Tonight we also met with someone to look at some investment options. The kids entertained themselves pretty well during the meeting. They are really good when they want to be.
Joseph: #31/365
Cool wood carvings.
Julia: #31/365
You don’t want to know how old most of my make-up is…lol. It is time to start replacing some things. I broke down and visited the Revlon counter at the department store today. Surprisingly, I found the prices were similar to U.S. prices and that some of the make-up is even locally produced in Bekasi.
No comments:
Post a Comment