Thursday, January 3, 2013

It’s Friday!

Today is the last Friday the kids have off.  They start back to school on Monday.  Christmas break will be officially over.  Our driver came back to work today.  We headed over to Plaza Semanggi to Game Master.  The kids had a fun time playing video games and running around the play area.  We had lunch at Burger King and then headed home.  Both Joseph and I have already taken our pictures for today.

Joseph: #4/365

Can you believe they serve fried chicken and rice at Burger King?
IMG_4994[1]


Julia: #4/365

My three Munchkins waiting outside the apartment complex for our driver.  It is a pretty rare thing that 1)  they let me take a picture of them together and 2) that they are all smiling...sort of.

IMG_4938[1]

From here on out, I’ll probably take most of my pictures using my iPhone.  I always have my phone with me.  Even with the lighter 50mm lens, I feel like my other camera is too big and bulky to carry around on a regular basis.

No comments: