I don't know why we think we can do more than 1 or 2 things on a Saturday the way traffic is in Jakarta. We know we can't yet we always have such busy Saturdays.
In the morning we took the kids to a friend's house. We left later than we should have. We got caught in traffic and ended up scrapping the idea of having lunch somewhere and Doss dropping me off at home. We were able to make it to the American Club where cub scouts is held and grab a quick lunch before scouts started. I had a RS activity so I took a cab back to the apartment. I grabbed a few things and got in another cab to go to a friend's house so that I could ride with her to the activity. After the activity, it took me 2 hours to get home and I had to take my 3rd cab of the day. Whew! What a day!
Doss and the kids hung out at the American Club with Joseph's friend Matthew's family. They are great friends and love to play together, especially soccer.
In other news, Joseph did not make the competitive league this time. His friend Matthew did. I asked Joseph how he felt about it. He said he was sad for himself but that he was happy for Matthew since Matthew did not get to play last season and he did. I am so proud of my Joseph.
#327/365
Joseph and Matthew playing their favorite sport...soccer!

No comments:
Post a Comment