Sunday, November 17, 2013

Today was our ward Primary Program. Joseph sang a solo...1st verse of I am a Child of God while the kids filed onto the podium. He did such a great job. The kids all did a great job singing although I did not conduct the music today because I have a nasty cough. I was proud of them. They have worked hard on the songs. Katelyn even recited a scripture with her class and said her part. I was sure she would back down. All morning she said she wasn't going to do it.

This afternoon we broke out Settlers of Catan. Uncle Robert would be proud. It has been a few months since we played but Joseph remembered how to play the game. He was frustrated because I insisted on reading the rules...lol.

Later Doss grilled for dinner. The kids love it when he grills because they get to roast marshmallows. We had chicken, shrimp brochettes, macaroni and cheese, and corn. It was a yummy dinner!

#321/365
While Doss was grilling, the girls amused themselves by painting an old box. Simple pleasures I guess...who needs toys?


No comments: