Saturday, November 30, 2013

End of the Month

November has just blown by.  I can’t believe that today is the last day of November!  I forgot to post a picture yesterday so this post will have 2 pictures.  One of these days I will also get caught up with the days that I missed back in late September/early October.

 

#333/365

Our apartment complex has decorated for Christmas.  Audrey was not too happy about me asking her to stand near Katelyn.  She wanted to stand on the other side of the reindeer.

IMG_8122[1] 

 

#334365

Today was the SLB Christmas party for kids.  It was held at the PlayParQ in Kemang.  The kids had lots of fun playing on the playground and in the splash pad.  Katelyn surprised us all by joining in the group games.  She even won a prize!   Santa also made an appearance so the kids have already gotten their first Christmas presents and it isn’t even December yet…lucky kids!

Girls (1 of 1)

No comments: