I got behind on my posts again. These next few posts will cover the last few days that I missed. Then I will have to play some major catch-up to get all the posts for the end of September through mid October. Hopefully I won’t get too far behind again. Things just keep happening. I guess that is life.
#311/365
I made some crochet roses for a friend’s birthday. I made her a red hair clip. I also made a larger, gray crochet rose brooch that she could pin on a sweater or shirt. My girls really liked the roses so that is my next order of business…to make them some hair clips. Audrey also wants me to make some roses for the plain black leotard she wears in gymnastics. She wants to dress it up some. I guess it is pretty plain.
#312/365
When Audrey came home from school, she had lost another tooth. She wasn’t sure what happened to it.
#313/365
I had a rough Friday night and Saturday. I just wasn’t feeling well at all. Doss took me to the SOS clinic Saturday morning. The doctor prescribed some pain pills and told me to go home and rest. That is pretty much what I did. I think I slept most of the day on Saturday. Doss took the kids to a friend’s house to play. Audrey said that she wanted to stay home with me. She said that she thought I wouldn’t want to be alone. While I was resting she left me alone and entertained herself. Anytime she saw that I was awake she came and checked on me. She asked how I was feeling and if I needed anything. I had the best little nurse ever!
#314/365
I slept most of the day on Sunday as well. Doss took the kids to Church. This was the last Sunday the kids have to practice for the Primary Program next week. I felt bad about not being there to conduct the music, but I really wasn’t feeling well. This last weekend especially made me appreciate my three amazing children even more than I already do. I feel very blessed to be their mom. They can drive me crazy at times, but I just can’t imagine my life without them.
#315/365
I actually didn’t feel like doing anything today. I sort of just plastered myself to the couch for a couple of hours after the kids left for school. I just felt yucky. Finally around 10am I decided that I should just get my butt off the couch and get some things done. I started the laundry and went grocery shopping. After that I stopped by a friend’s house for a few minutes and had a nice visit. Later, after the kids got home from school, another friend of mine dropped by. She’s actually the R.S. President in our ward, but she is also a dear friend. I just love her. She had heard about what happened over the weekend and came to check on me. She brought me some beautiful flowers that smell amazing and also some strawberries. We had a short visit because I had to rush back to school since Audrey has gymnastics on Monday. I am tired after a full day, but I feel a lot better both physically and emotionally. It’s been a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment