Monday, June 3, 2013

KG End of Year Party

The KG end of year party was today. I went to school early to register Audrey for gymnastics. Then Katelyn and I headed to the grocery store to pick up a few things. I spent the rest of the morning making food for the party. Katelyn and I went to the party around noon. It was so fun for the kids. After school Audrey went to a friend's house. I picked up Joseph from school since I was already there. I spent the rest of the afternoon making mini pizzas for the second grade end of year party tomorrow. I am so ready for summer!

Tonight after Audrey got home from her play date, we all went to eat dinner at the Chinese restaurant at the hotel. The food was quite good. It has been a long day but it was also a very good day.


Julia: #154/365

Joseph ordered noodle soup with 5 spices and beef shank. He said it was really good!

No comments: