Sunday, June 9, 2013

Change in Travel Plans

We tried to get our visas to go to China this last week. The Chinese Visa Service Center declined my application. Doss will try and get our flights changed sometime this coming week. Hopefully the airlines won't give us a hard time about changing flights. I was rather bummed about the whole situation earlier this weekend but I am over it now. I am looking forward to spending more time with my friends and family in the US. I just wish we had not planned on going to China with Doss in the first place because we could have already been in Texas. Last year we left the day after school let out. Oh well. It is what it is.

Julia: #158/365

We spent Friday afternoon hanging out with friends at the American club.  The kids loved the big pool there.

 
 
Julia: #159/365
 
My sweet Katelyn is so adorable!  We all love our little Nunu but she really isn't so little anymore.
 
 
 
Julia: #160/365
 
The kids wanted pizza for dinner.  I made them a cheese pizza and I made a chicken and asparagus pizza for me and Doss.  It was so yummy!
 


 
 

No comments: