Oh Dear! I got behind on posting again. I thought I had only missed a day but it looks like I’ve missed two so including today, I need to post 3 pictures. This week has been going by quickly. Mondays are busy as usual with the weekly grocery shopping and then the kids have after school activities all afternoon. Tuesday I taught preschool. Today while Katelyn was at preschool I ran to the store to buy some printer cartridges and a few other office supplies. I got to meet up with Doss for a quick lunch before picking up Katelyn Katelyn had a friend over this afternoon so that was fun for her. Tomorrow is an Indonesian holiday so Doss will have off work and the kids will be out of school. It should be a nice relaxing day.
Julia: #126/365
My beautiful baby girl!
Julia: #127/365
My preschool bunch watching the Lorax and playing with their Lorax mustaches!
Julia: #128/365
I love my 50mm prime lens. I really enjoy playing with the very shallow depth of field when shooting wide open…simple pleasures.
No comments:
Post a Comment