Saturday, March 9, 2013

Too Busy

Audrey said she really wanted a birthday party this year. When I looked at the calendar, I realized that Saturday March 9 was the only day we had available this month. I sent out some email invitations and spent the last few days frantically getting everything ready on top of all the other things I normally have to do. Thursday night our printer broke so Friday morning I bought another one. Audrey worked hard to help me prep for the party. She wanted a Littlest Pet Shop themed party. We pulled it off and all the kids had a good time.

Joseph had a soccer game this morning before the party. They won 3-2. It was nice to see the boys play well and enjoy their win.

I was just too tired to post the last few days. I thought I better catch up before I just end up calling it quits if I get too far behind.


Joseph: #66/365

My dad fixed my tire.


Joseph: #67/365

This is my bed




Joseph: #68/365

This is our apartment pool. We went swimming for Audrey's birthday party.




Julia: #66/365

On Thursday, my friend Cherylyn and I had lunch at KOI in Kemang. The food was really good.




Julia: # 67/365

I made cupcakes Friday night since I knew we would be at the soccer game Saturday morning



Julia:#68/365

Audrey's friend Arisa's mom took this picture of us right before Audrey blew out the candles on her cupcakes.




No comments: