Yesterday was a super busy day so I just really didn’t have time to post pictures. Joseph played in his last league game on Saturday. The game was at 9:30am but we had to leave at 8am because it was so far away. The Dragons lost the game 7 to 1. They played the British International School Team. The BIS team was in a league of their own. To watch them play, there was no doubt as to why they were undefeated both last year and this year. Doss said they were better than a lot of high school teams and these kids are under 8! We were proud of the boys. They played hard and well. At half time the score was just 2 to 1. We knew they would be tired by the time 3rd quarter rolled around and they were. The Dragons finished 3rd in the league behind the other Jakarta International School’s team. They did good. After the soccer game we went directly to the family fun fair since I was a volunteer for the slip-n-slide. Then after we got home and showered since we were all wet from some of the activities and from the pouring rain, we headed to a friend’s house. Doss watched 6 kids so that my friend and I could go to a RS activity. The day did him in since he already was not feeling well. By the time I got home, it was past 9pm. I still had a talk to write for Church today. I didn’t get to bed til late. Today, Doss wasn’t able to make it to Church so I spoke for 30 minutes! I told a ridiculous number of stories, but oh well, at least I took up the right amount of time. Joseph had to give a talk in Primary today too. I also played the piano for the ward choir. We have been busy!
Joseph: #75/365
It was raining at the family fun fair so we had to wait here for the rain to stop.
Joseph: #76/365
I took this picture from my bicycle.
Julia: #75/365
Audrey had fun at the Family Fun Fair.
Julia: #76/365
Joseph likes to ride his bike around the apartment.
No comments:
Post a Comment