Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tired

I didn't go to church today. I was thinking that it would probably be okay to take Katelyn to church, but I was just so very tired today. Audrey also seemed really tired and was acting like she wasn't feeling well. She had a runny diaper this morning too so I decided to keep her home with me. Doss and Joseph went to church. Of course with two kids at home, I didn't get a chance to rest at all. I'm thinking about going to bed here soon since I can probably catch an hour or two of sleep before Katelyn wakes up for a feeding.

I probably should rest more, but it's hard to do when there is so much to be done. It seems like there is a never ending pile of laundry no matter how many loads I do. I feel like I'm always cleaning too. I'm so tired of picking up toys. The kids have toys in every room and hallway and even on the stairs. I finally moved a lot of the toys upstairs. Doss moved our loveseat upstairs too and the papasan chair so that there would be a place to sit when the kids are hanging out upstairs. I swept and mopped all the floors last night. Tomorrow I'll try and clean some more.

No comments: