So I should be working on my talk for sunday since the kids went to bed around 9:00pm, but I just am so unmotivated. I think I'm too tired to really think. I just updated the blog about the kids and am now updating this one.
I usually spend tons of time doing research, writing, and rewriting when I have to speak, but I don't have that kind of time. Anytime I try to get on the computer during the day, the kids come running over and crowd around me. Joseph says he wants to play games. Audrey just starts hitting random keys or pushes the green button that shuts the computer down. I was hoping that I might get some time this weekend to work on the talk, but we are all of a sudden very busy.
Tomorrow night we are going to a ward get-together for families that are new to the area. Friday my in-laws are coming. They will likely stay thru Sunday? Doss says I should not worry about the talk and get up sunday and just say something. He can do that, but I can't. Public speaking scares me and I would definitely freeze if I didn't have every single word typed out in front of me. Since I don't have time to work on the talk the rest of this week, I should be doing it now...sigh. Maybe I'll try and get up really early the next couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment