Doss stayed up late to call his brother so I didn’t get a chance to post my picture of the day yesterday. I made him get off the computer today so I don’t get too far behind again.
We had a lovely Christmas. The kids got up early and opened gifts. Later we had 3 other families join us for Christmas lunch. Some of them had never had an American holiday meal before. It was surprising to hear that they had never had turkey or cranberry sauce or some of the the various casseroles. We had so much food! It was a ridiculous spread but so yummy! The kids enjoyed playing all afternoon with their friends and the parents got to hang out and chat. Doss even fired up the grill and everyone enjoyed roasting marshmallows…fun times.
I didn’t even try to take a family picture on Christmas this year. Every year as far as I can remember, someone is always crying/screaming. I just didn’t even feel like attempting one this year.
#359/365
I couldn’t find my phone to take a wide-angle picture of the holiday spread we had. There was a dessert table with cookies and cakes. We also had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce and jelly, pork ribs, sausage, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, rolls, vegetable platter, fruit, and an assortment of different Chinese food. I ate so much for lunch that I couldn’t even think about eating again for dinner…lol.
#358/365
The kids each wanted to open a gift on Christmas eve so I told them they had to let me take a picture first.
No comments:
Post a Comment